The BunnServe 24500.0680 installation service ensures that your Bunn BrewWise® single and dual ThermoFresh® DBC® brewer is installed correctly and safely. With this package, a factory-trained technician is brought to the installation site. Installation of the unit occurs during regular business hours on Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. local time. The labor and travel required for the installation are included in the package. It is ideal for restaurants, offices, schools, concession stands, and most healthcare facilitates.
To avoid additional service fees, the installation site must meet certain requirements. The utilities at the site should meet local code for the BunnServe 24500.0680 installation program to be installed. A usable electrical outlet should be within 41⁄2 feet of the installation location, while a water connection should be less than 6 feet away for the unit’s desired installation position. Any necessary changes to your cabinets, counters, and shelves should be made prior to installation.
- Installation package for a Bunn BrewWise single or dual ThermoFresh DBC brewer (Brewer is sold separately)
- Package includes on-site installation by a factory-trained technician
- Travel and labor charges for the installation are included
- Can include a beverage tubing, water shutoff valve, and plumbing fittings
- Installation is offered Monday through Friday during the business hours of 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. local time
Eligible and Ineligible Locations
- Restaurants, offices, schools, concession stands, and most healthcare facilities are eligible for the program
- Stadiums, airports, arenas, and other large sites are ineligible
- Remote locations, limited-access areas, and areas that require security screenings are ineligible
- Usable electrical outlet should be within 41⁄2 ft. of the installation location
- Water connection for the unit should be less than 6 ft. from the install position
- Route any required product lines for auto-fill or sweetener systems prior to installation
- Utilities must meet the local code
- Any necessary changes to counters, cabinets, and shelves should be made prior to installation
- Since technicians cannot cut or sweat copper fittings, the fittings must be installed prior to the technician’s arrival
- If the site does not meet all requirements, an additional $125 fee will be charged.
Flat Rate Primary Installation Service for BrewWISE Single & Dual ThermoFresh DBC Brewers
Bunn 24500.0680 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet