The Bunn Refresh 45800.0001 water dispenser is able to serve both still and sparkling water, each in one of three preset amounts to ensure portion control. The water is always served at a cool 40 degrees Fahrenheit thanks to a unique internal chilling system involving lines run through an ice bank. Pure water is ensured with use of a 3M filter and an indicator light lets users know when that filter should be changed, so you can be sure you're always serving your customers the cleanest water possible.
This unit is ideal for use in crafting signature carbonated drinks, combining a water mist and CO2 for a sparkling water with small bubbles. This unit can provide as much as 5.6 gallons of water per hour, and the plumbing connection means you'll never have to worry about refilling a tank. With a sleek, curved design of black and stainless steel, this Bunn cold water dispenser fits into a commercial kitchen or a front-of-house display.
- Countertop cold water dispenser for still or sparkling water
- Three volume settings for each water type provide portion control and ease of use
- 8 lb. ice bank and recirculating design ensures water is dispensed at 40 degrees F
- Attractive black and stainless steel design with open, curved front face
- Dispenses 5.6 gallons per hour
- External CO2 source and pressure regulator required
- Plumbing connection uses a 3⁄8 in. male adapter
- Design combines carbon molecules with water mist to create small bubbles for lightly carbonated water
- Opening accommodates cups as tall as 121⁄5 in.
- Uses 3M water filter to ensure pure, clean water
- LED indicator light alerts users when water filter change is required
- Portion sizes are preset but can be changed by user
- 39⁄10 in. legs allow for cleaning underneath
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4.5 A, 540 W, cord with NEMA 5-15 plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 10 in. W x 261⁄2 in. D x 269⁄10 in. H
- ETLus Listed and NSF Certified
BUNN Refresh™ Portion Control Still and Sparkling Cold Water Dispenser, counter top, portion control dispense, 120v/60/1-ph, 4.5 amps, NEMA 5-15P, ETLus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bunn DWSLV SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet