BUNN's trifecta™ single cup brewer uses a cutting-edge process to capture each coffee's unique properties. Wetting, extraction, and hydrolysis are used to craft precise recipes. The single cup brewer helps create unique espressos, cappuccinos, and other blended coffee drinks on demand.
- Removable hot water tank, sprayhead, and drip tray for easy cleaning to keep your unit working properly
- A simple button allows for a rinse cycle between types of brews to prevent flavor transfer
- Bold displays indicate temperatures, brew counts, and time
- Capability to program lockout mode and recipes
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 11.45 A, 1375W, NEMA 5-15P plug and cord
- Overall Dimensions: 12.13-in. W x 15.41-in D x 26.73-in H
- cETLus Listed; NSF Certified
Trifecta Single Cup Air Infusion Brewer. Using an air infusion single cup process the Trifecta brews so that each coffee's unique voice resonates. 120 V, 13.75 Watts, 11.45 amps, NSF, 26.73 H x 11.89 W x 11.87 D. Cord Attached.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
BUNN-O-Matic 41200.0000 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet