Your restaurant has customer rushes periodically and with those rushes comes a need for everyone's favorite wake-up beverage: coffee! Now with the BUNN-O-Matic ICB twin infusion coffee brewer, you can keep up with the demands effortlessly. Made from stainless steel and able to brew up to 18.9 gallons of coffee per hour, this is the commercial coffee brewer that is not only built to last but also has a large 5.6 gallon tank which provides back-to-back brewing capacity. As an added bonus, this brewer comes with an energy-saver mode which reduces tank temperature during idle periods, saving you noticeable money over the course of the year.
- Brew up to 18.9 gallons (71.5 liters) of perfect coffee per hour.
- Large 5.6 gallon (21.2 liter) tank provides back-to-back brewing capacity.
- Each side has 3 brew buttons, allowing for 3 separate brewing profiles. Two programmable batch switches allow full and half batch brewing.
- Brews into 2.5 to 3.8 lite (84 to 128 oz.) airpots and 3.8 and 5.7 liter (1 to 1.5 gal) baseless ThermoFresh servers for easy transport of coffee to other locations.
- BrewWISE intelligence with pre-infusion and pulse brew for maximum flavor extraction. DBC grinder communicates with brewer through SmartFunnel.
- Energy-saver mode reduces tank temperature during idle periods.
- Digital display in English/Spanish for easier programming and control. Advertising messages and machine status also displayed. Display capable of showing English or Metric measurements.
- Stainless steel finish.
- Compatible with BUNNlink.
- Servers and airpots sold separately.
ICB-TWIN Infusion Series Coffee Brewer, 5.6 gallon capacity, double brewer, (2) programmable full/half batch switches, brews into 2.5 to 3.8 liter airpots and 3.8 to 5.7 liter baseless TF servers (sold separately), digital display in English/Spanish, energy-saver mode, stainless steel finish, dual voltage 120-240V/25amp. 37600
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Bunn-o-matic 37600.0000 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet