Model 36600.0000 - ICB Infusion Coffee Brewer - Stainless Finish
- Brews 5.1 to 11.9 gallons (19.3 to 45 liters) of perfect coffee per hour.
- Large 3-gallon (11.36 liter) tank provides back-to-back brewing capacity at 208-240V applications.
- Dual voltage adaptable. Can operate at 120V/15amp or 208-240V/20amp.
- Three brew buttons allow for 3 separate brewing profiles. Two programmable batch switches allow full and half batch brewing.
- Brews into 2.5 to 3.8 liter airpots and 3.8 and 5.7 liter baseless ThermoFresh servers for easy transport of coffee to other locations.
- Easy Pulse interface allows automatic programming of pulse routine.
- BrewWISE intelligence with pre-infusion and pulse brew for maximum flavor extraction. DBC grinder communicates with brewer through Smart Funnel.
- Energy-saver mode reduces tank temperature during idle periods.
- Digital display in English/Spanish for easier programming and control. Advertising messages and machine status also displayed. Display capable of showing English or Metric measurements.
- Programmable filter change alert.
- Compatible with BUNNlink.
- This product
- TF servers and airpots sold separately.
ICB-DV Infusion Coffee Brewer, 3 gallon capacity, single brewer, 2 programmable batch switches, brews into 2.5 to 3.8 liter airpots and 3.8 to5.7 liter baseless ThermoFresh servers, digital display in English/Spanish, energy-saver mode, dual voltage,120V, 120/208V or 120/240V. S/S Finish. Servers not included.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
BUNN-O-Matic 36600.0000 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Commercial Coffee Makers|
|Also Known As||ICB-DV, 36600.0000, ICBDV, ICB DV, 36600-0000, 366000000, BUNICB-DV, 234ICBDV|
|Brewing Capacity (Gal/Hr)||5.1-11.9|
|Type||Thermal/ Airpot Brewers|
BUNN-O-Matic 36600.0000 Customer Reviews
"The brewer is in a mobile coffee truck. It has not gotten a lot of use yet Good buy for the money."
"Not designed for our simple needs. Has many options for drip times, spray settings, brew time, grind type, etc."