Never worry about serving a cold cup of coffee again with the BUNN-O-Matic single SH Brewer. Able to brew up to 10.6 gallons of coffee per hour, this commercial coffee brewer features a patented server heat control that automatically shuts off once the target temperature is reached. In addition to this feature, there is also a variable batch selector knob that lets you brew large batches or small servings. With the BUNN-O-Matic single soft heat brewer, you can decide the exact amount of coffee for selected brew batch sizes.
- Brews 10.6 gallons (40.1 liters) of perfect coffee per hour.
- Brews 1/2, 1, or 1-1/2 gallon (1.9, 3.8, or 5.7 liter) batches.
- Patented server heat control automatically shuts off once target temperature is reached.
- Can be set to 175°F-190°F (79.4°C-87.8°C)
- Electronic grinder interface communicates to grinder on exact amount of coffee for selected brew batch size.
- Remote 1 or 2 server docking stations for additional satellite coffee serving.
- Safety-Fresh patented brew-through lid with vapor seal and spill prevention.
- Variable batch selector knob lets you brew large batches or small servings.
- International electrical configurations available.
- Servers sold separately.
- Server sold separately.
- Features, Options & Specifications Subject to Change Without Notice.
27800.0001 SINGLE Soft Heat® Coffee Brewer, brews 10.6 gallons per hour capacity, stainless steel funnel, variable batch selector knob, upper hot water faucet, electronic grinder interface, stainless decor, holds (1) 1-1/2 gallon soft heat servers (servers sold separately), 120/208v/60/1-ph, 3800w, 18.3 amps, UL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Bunn SH-SINGLE-0001 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||Single SH, 27800.0001, BUNSingleSH, 23427800, 234SingleSH, 27800-0001, SingleSH, 278000001|
|Batch Size||1-1/2, 1-3/4, or 2 Gallon|
|Brewing Capacity (Gal/Hr)||10.6|
|Category||Commercial Coffee Makers|
|Server Type||Indirect Heat|
|Style||Controlled Heat Server Brewers|