Rancilio's MD 40 ST coffee grinder offers semi-automatic operation and adjustable dose sizes between 5 and 10 g. It also includes a 1.1-pound coffee bean capacity and 1.9-inch burrs that can produce up to 7.7 pounds of coffee grounds per hour, making it ideal for businesses with light-to-medium duty coffee grinding needs. This Rancilio coffee grinder is built with stainless steel and aluminum for durability and features an attractive clear coffee bean hopper and grinder container.
- Constructed with stainless steel and aluminum, plus black trim
- Semi-automatic operation
- 1.9-inch grinding burrs and 1.1-lb coffee bean capacity
- Capable of producing up to 7.7 lbs per hour
- Dose size adjustable from 5 – 10 g
- 110 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 140 W
- Overall Dimensions: 5.5-in. W x 13.1-in. D x 17.3-in. H
- CE listed
MD Coffee Grinder, semi-automatic, 1 lb. bean hopper capacity, 1/3 lb ground hopper capacity, 50 mm diameter burrs, 5.5 - 8 lbs per hour, die cast alumninum and stainless steel construction with black plastic trim, 110 volt, 140 watt.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Rancilio MD 40 ST SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet