Standard Features and Benefits
- Replaces MD50ST
- Anthracite grey color
- Semi-automatic operation: once initiated, grind function will stay on until operator turns it off
- Grinds up to 20-lb. of coffee in an hr.
- Dose is dispensed by pressing button or by inserting filter holder
- Dose is adjustable between 0.19 to 0.35-g.
- Adjustable does levels: single, double, or custom
- Doser lever can be placed on the right or left
- Die-cast aluminum fins dissipate heat from the motor, protecting the aromatic qualities of the ground coffee
- 64-mm. stainless, ThermoSteel treated, high-capacity burrs
- Micrometric adjustment with lock to prevent accidental rotation
- Food-grade polycarbonate hopper holds 2.9-lbs.
- Large, removable collection tray to help contain spilled grounds
- Height-adjustable fork
- 110 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 450W, plug and cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 8.7-in. W x 15.1-in. D x 22.6-in. H
- CE Listed
KYRO 65 ST, manual on/off grinding operation, 1 or 2 dose (5.5-10 g) dispenser, bean hopper capacity 2.9 lbs, 64 mm diameter burrs, 15/20 lbs./hr, continuous micrometric adjustment with anti-accidental rotation lock, die-cast aluminum fins for cooling burrs, ABS and polyamide materials, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Rancilio KRYO65ST SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||MD50ST|
|Size||2.9 lb Hopper|
|Product Type||Coffee & Tea Service|