Rancilio's Epoca S2 semi-automatic espresso machine is built with a generous 11-liter boiler and independent heat exchangers that allow both brew heads to brew espresso while the steam arms are used to froth milk. Specially-designed portafilter handles are made to reduce user fatigue, and a grid system with a drip tray underneath makes for an easy-to-keep-clean work surface. A soft-touch keyboard contributes to commercial espresso machines ease of use.
- 11-liter boiler
- Independent heat exchangers allow users to steam milk and brew coffee simultaneously
- Incorporated volumetric pump for consistent water management
- Boiler pressure gauge lets users monitor for the right water pressure
- Automatic water lever control keeps boiler with enough water for quick production and prevents boiler burnout
- Stainless steel housing
- Attractive plastic base and sides
- Ergonomic portafilter handle design for user comfort
- Shockproof bumpers mounted on the side to resist damage in busy environments
- Polymer work surface with grid system and drip tray makes for easy cleaning
- Independent water tank requires no direct water hookup
- Soft-Touch keyboard for ergonomic control
- 220 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 30 Amp, NEMA 6-30 plug and cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 15.2-in. W x 22-in. D x 18.9-in. H
- CE, cETLus, and ETL-Sanitation Listed
Epoca Espresso Machine, semi-automatic, 2 group, 11 liter boiler, electronic automatic water level, built in volumetric pump, 110 / 220 volt, 2700 / 4300 watt, 20 amp.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Rancilio EPOCA S2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Tank Size||11 Liters|