The Epoca S1 semi-automatic espresso machine from Rancilio offers one group and a 4-liter boiler capacity for light-to-medium production needs. It is also equipped with some of the standard features that Rancilio espresso machines are known for, like an insulated steam wand that helps prevent scalding injuries and an ergonomic user experience. This Epoca model is a great choice for establishments that want to offer espresso without splurging on a heavy-duty option.
- Housed in stainless steel with base and sides constructed from HDPE and ABS plastic
- Electric heating and independent heat exchangers
- Built-in volumetric pump and boiler pressure gauge to deliver a consistent product
- Automatic water level control keeps boiler full and protects from element burnout
- Hot water dispenser that makes it easy to offer tea and hot chocolate
- Includes a measuring scoop, blind filter, and coffee tamper for better quality espresso
- Filter holder designed with a comfortable handle for ease of operation
- (1) 1-cup filter holder and (1) 2-cup filter holder per group
- One steam wand for milk heating and frothing
- Scratchproof polymer support grids, easily removed for dishwasher cleaning
- 4 L boiler with one group for light-to-medium daily application
- 120 V/50 Hz/1-ph, 15 amp, 1600 W, NEMA L6-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 15.2-in. W x 22-in. D x 18.9-in. H
- cETLus and CE listed
Epoca Espresso Machine, semi automatic, 1 group, 3.9 liter boiler, eletronic automatic water level, built in volumetric pump, 110 volt, 1600 watt, 15 amp.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Rancilio EPOCA S1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Tank Size||3.9 Liters|