Rancilio's Classe 9 S3 is semi-automatic, meaning the user controls how much espresso is pulled on each shot, manually starting and stopping each brewing cycle with the unit's soft-touch buttons. This model includes an electric cup warmer and insulated steam wands. The 16-liter boiler's pressure has external controls, and a pressure gauge mounted on the front of the espresso machine.
- 3 group heads, 2 steam wands, and 1 hot water dispenser
- 16-liter boiler capacity
- Aluminum and stainless steel construction
- Soft-touch button semi-automatic controls make dispensing easy
- Independent heat exchangers allow you to steam and brew at the same time
- Side bumpers and shock-absorbing side panels keeps the unit safe even in busy kitchens
- Accent lights on front panel
- Lighted work area
- Pump and boiler pressure gauge
- Boiler pressure control
- Electric cup warmer
- C-lever controls steam wand for constant or intermittent steam
- Includes (3) 2-cup filters, (1) 1-cup filter, coffee tamper, measuring scoop, cleaning discs, and levelling feet
- 220 V/50-60 Hz/1-ph
- Overall Dimensions: 38.98-in. W x 21.26-in. D x 20.58-in. H
- CE and ETL Listed
Classe 9S Espresso Machine, manual, 3 group, 16 liter boiler, built-in volumetric pump, pump & steam gauges, (2) manual steam wands, stainless steel & aluminum, 220v/60/1ph, 6000w, 30amps, CE, ETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Rancilio CLASSE 9 S3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Cup Warmer|
|Tank Size||16 Liter|