Designed with user comfort and high performance in mind, the CLASSE 7 S3 semi-automatic espresso machine from Rancilio includes a 16-liter boiler and three groups. This model's semi-automatic controls offer a more hands-on style of operation and its capabilities make it a great option for establishments that want to produce a quality espresso drinks all day long. Additionally, the Classe 7's modern design, constructed with high-gloss stainless steel and black painted aluminum panels, looks great in any establishment.
- Stainless steel and aluminum construction for durability and ease of cleaning
- Electric heating and independent heat exchangers
- Built-in volumetric pump and boiler pressure gauge
- Pressure stat provides boiler pressure control
- Measuring scoop, cleaning discs, and coffee tamper for better quality espresso
- Attached feet to keep machine balanced and level while in use
- Hot water dispenser that makes it easy to offer tea
- Scratchproof polymer support grids, easily removed for dishwasher cleaning
- Two steam wands for milk heating and frothing
- Hydro Hub makes managing and maintaining the hydraulic circuit simple and safe
- Bright LED lights illuminate the work area
- Ergonomically-designed portafilter handle for ease of operation
- (1) 1-cup filter holder and (1) 2-cup filter holder per group
- 16 L boiler with three groups for heavy-duty application
- 220 V/50 Hz/1-ph, 30 amp, 6000 W, NEMA 6-30P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 39-in. W x 19.5-in. D x 20.5-in. H
- cETLus and CE listed
Classe 7 Espresso Machine, manual, 3 group, 16 liter boiler, built-in volumetric pump, pump & steam gauges, (2) manual steam wands, charcoal grey, 220v, 6000w, 30amps, CE, ETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Rancilio CLASSE 7 S3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Cup Warmer|
|Tank Size||16 Liter|