The Blodgett ZEPH-200-E DBL double convection oven operates between 200 and 500 degrees Fahrenheit to evenly distribute heat with a two-speed fan motor. Users can control the temperature with the solid-state system, which has a digital timer, and the removable control panel provides convenient servicing. Each porcelain-coated cavity in the Blodgett ZEPH-200-E DBL deep-depth convection oven can hold five 18-inch-by-26-inch pans, while lighting brightens the interiors for product monitoring through the glass doors.
- Each cavity holds (5) 18-in. x 26-in. pans
- Porcelainized interior liners resist corrosion and simplify cleanup
- Interior lights enhance product visibility
- Dual-pane glass windows enable product monitoring
- Powder-coated door handle opens both doors simultaneously in each compartment
- Pressure lock door system has turnbuckle assembly
- Solid-state infinite control has a digital timer
- Removable front control panels facilitate cleanup and maintenance
- Stainless steel top, front, door frames, and sides resist rust and scratches
- Top, sides, back, and bottom insulation keeps heat around the product
- 6-in. adjustable, stainless steel legs
- 29-31 A, 22 kW
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph
- Interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 281⁄4 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 381⁄4 in. W x 471⁄4 in. D x 705⁄8 in. H
- CE approved; cETLus listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
- Temperature range: 200-500 degrees F
- 3 tubular heaters
- 2-speed fan motor distributes heat evenly through the cavities
- Automatic thermal overload protection
Our convection ovens buyers' guide has in-depth information on convection oven features.
Zephaire Convection Oven, electric, double-deck, bakery depth, capacity (5) 18" x 26" pans per compartment, (SSI-D) solid state infinite controls with digital timer, two speed fan, vent connector, dependent glass doors, interior light, stainless steel front, sides and top, 6" stainless steel legs, ETL, CE, NSF, ENERGY STAR®, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Blodgett ZEPH-200-E DBL SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|
|Specialty Options||Deep Depth|
|Warranty||2 years parts, 1 year labor, 1 additional year door warranty (Parts only, excluding glass)|