The Blodgett ZEPH-200-E SGL deep-depth convection oven can hold five 18-inch-by-26-inch pans, either front to back or side to side, in its porcelainized interior. Lighting brightens the cavity, and a crumb tray simplifies cleaning. Heat is evenly moved throughout the cabinet by a two-speed fan, and the temperature is adjustable from 200 degrees to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
As the unit heats up, components in the control area are fan cooled to reduce the risk of overheating. Made of stainless steel, the top, front, and sides on this Blodgett ZEPH-200-E SGL deep-depth convection oven resists scratching, denting, and rusting. Both doors open at the same time with a single handle, and their glass windows enable product monitoring.
- (5) 18-in. x 26-in. pan capacity
- 11-position guide for 5 chrome-plated racks
- Depth can hold pans side to side and front to back
- Durable, double-sided, porcelainized compartment liner facilitates cleaning
- Compartment lighting provides visibility
- 2-speed fan evenly distributes heat
- Temperature range: 200-500 degrees F
- Solid-state thermostat
- Digital timer
- Front-removable control panel
- Blower motor has automatic thermal overload protection
- Control area cooling fan protects components
- Dual-pane glass door windows provide a view into the compartment
- Simultaneous door opening with the powder-coated handle
- Strong stainless steel sides, top, and front resist rusting
- Full angle iron frame creates structural stability
- 2 in. of insulation to retain compartment heat
- Removable crumb tray
- 25-in. stainless steel legs adjust for uneven floors
- 44 A, 11 kW, 1⁄2 HP
- 220-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 28.25 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 38.25 in. W x 42.875 in. D x 57 in. H
- CE approved; cETLus listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
You can learn more about convection oven features by reading our convection ovens explainer.
Zephaire Convection Oven, electric, single-deck, bakery depth, capacity (5) 18" x 26" pans, (SSI-D) solid state infinite controls with digital timer, two speed fan, dependent glass doors, interior light, stainless steel front, sides and top, 25" stainless steel legs, ETL, CE, NSF, ENERGY STAR®, 240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Blodgett ZEPHAIRE-200-E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|
|Specialty Options||Deep Depth|
|Warranty||2 years parts, 1 year labor, 1 additional year door warranty (Parts only, excluding glass)|