The Blodgett ZEPH-200-G-ES DBL Zephaire deep-depth convection oven operates at temperatures between 200 and 500 degrees Fahrenheit. A two-speed fan moves heat evenly around the compartments, each of which holds five 18-inch-by-26-inch pans front to back or side by side. These cavities are porcelainized, durable, and quick cleaning. Interior lighting brightens the Blodgett ZEPH-200-G-ES DBL double convection oven so that operators can monitor product through the glass door windows.
- Heated by natural gas
- (10) 18-in. x 26-in. pan capacity
- Pans fit in the compartments front to back and side by side
- Each compartment has 5 racks that adjust to 11 positions
- Quick-cleaning porcelainized cavities
- Stainless steel combustion chamber
- Interior lighting brightens the compartments
- Double-pane glass windows in the stainless steel door frames
- Powder-coated handle for each section opens 2 doors simultaneously
- Pressure door lock with a turnbuckle assembly
- Insulated design keeps heat inside the unit while adding structure
- Stainless steel front, top, and sides resist corrosion and provide durability
- Two-speed fan evenly moves heat around the compartments
- Temperature range: 200-500 degrees F
- Electronic spark ignition system with removable inshot burners
- 100,000 BTU
- 8 A, 11⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord
- Interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 28.125 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 38.25 in. W x 49.03 in. D x 70.63 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
Our convection ovens buyers' guide has in-depth information on these units and their features.
Zephaire Convection Oven, natural gas, double-deck, bakery depth, capacity (5) 18" x 26" pans per compartment, (SSI-D) solid state infinite controls with digital timer, two speed fans, flue connector, dependent glass doors, interior light, stainless steel front, sides and top, 6" stainless steel legs, 50,000 BTU each, ETL, CE, NSF, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Blodgett ZEPHAIRE-200-G-ES SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|
|Warranty||2 years parts, 1 year labor, 1 additional year door warranty (Parts only, excluding glass)|
|Specialty Options||Deep Depth|