In each compartment, the Blodgett ZEPH-200-G-ES DBL double convection oven holds five 18-inch-by-26-inch sheet pans. With its depth, the unit accommodates pans front to back and side to side, while liners are double sided and porcelainized to add strength and simplify cleanup. Heat is moved throughout the compartments with two-speed fans, and the temperature is adjustable from 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit on the solid-state thermostat.
A digital timer lets the operator keep up with the cooking time while performing other tasks. The exterior of the Blodgett ZEPH-200-G-ES DBL deep-depth convection oven is mostly constructed of durable stainless steel for corrosion resistance. Insulation keeps heat in the cabinet while enhancing structural stability.
- (10) 18-in. x 26-in. pan capacity
- 5 chrome-plated racks in each compartment sit on an 11-position guide
- Holds pans front to back and side to side
- Double-sided compartment liners are porcelainized to ease cleaning
- 2-speed fans evenly move heat in the compartments
- Temperature range: 200-500 degrees F
- Accurate solid-state thermostat
- Digital timer
- Removable crumb trays for cleaning
- Dual-pane, thermal glass door windows enable product monitoring
- Powder-coated door handles
- Blower motor has automatic thermal overload protection
- Control area cooling fan keeps components protected
- Stainless steel sides, front, and top resist scratches and rust
- Full angle iron frame enhances structural stability
- 2-in. insulation keeps heat in the compartments
- 6-in. adjustable, stainless steel legs
- Natural gas heated
- 100,000 BTU
- 8 A, 29.2 kW, (2) 3⁄4 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord
- Interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 28.25 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 38.25 in. W x 49.03 in. D x 83.76 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
The convection ovens buying guide has in-depth information on these units.
Zephaire Convection Oven, LP gas, double-deck, bakery depth, capacity (5) 18" x 26" pans per compartment, (SSI-D) solid state infinite controls with digital timer, two speed fans, flue connector, dependent glass doors, interior light, stainless steel front, sides and top, 6" stainless steel legs, 50,000 BTU each, ETL, CE, NSF, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Blodgett ZEPHAIRE-200-G-ES SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|
|Warranty||2 years parts, 1 year labor, 1 additional year door warranty (Parts only, excluding glass)|
|Specialty Options||Deep Depth|