The Blodgett ZEPH-100-E SGL full-size convection oven comes with five chrome-plated oven racks that adjust to 11 positions. As many as five 18-inch-by-26-inch pans fit in the oven from left to right. Interior lights brighten the compartment to ensure staff can see the product when they look through the double-pane glass windows, which are encased in stainless steel frames for durability.
When the operator needs to load racks into the oven, they can easily open the doors with the powder-coated handle. The dependent design of the doors has them open simultaneously by pulling the handle. A two-speed fan distributes heated air from 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit in the Blodgett ZEPH-100-E SGL full-size convection oven. To ensure the blower motor does not overload, it is protected by the system, while the components are cooled by a control area fan.
- 5 chrome-plated oven racks can be placed in 11 rack positions with a 15⁄8-in. minimum spacing
- Standard depth holds pans left to right in the cavity
- Interior lighting illuminates the cavity for product visibility
- Temperature range: 200-500 degrees F
- 2-speed fan circulates heated air evenly through the cabinet
- Blower motor has automatic thermal overload protection to prevent a system failure
- Control area uses a cooling fan to prevent components from overheating
- Front control panel can be removed for quick, convenient service access
- Solid insulation at the top, bottom, back, and sides prevents heat from escaping easily
- Stainless steel front, top, and sides resist corrosion, scratches, and dents
- Full angle-iron frame has structural stability for commercial applications
- 25-in. stainless steel, adjustable legs elevate the unit to a comfortable working height
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 11 kW, 1⁄2 HP
- Interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 241⁄4 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 381⁄4 in. W x 427⁄8 in. D x 57 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
Heavy-duty Door Construction
- Dual-pane thermal glass windows enable users to monitor product
- Stainless steel frames encase the windows for durability
- Dependent design opens both doors when the powder-coated handle is pulled
- Triple-mounted pressure lock design properly aligns and seals the doors in place to retain heat
Zephaire Convection Oven, electric, single-deck, standard depth, capacity (5) 18" x 26" pans, (SSI-D) solid state infinite controls with digital timer, two speed fan, dependent glass doors, interior light, stainless steel front, sides and top, 25" stainless steel legs, ETL, NSF, ENERGY STAR®, 240v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Blodgett ZEPH-100-E SGL SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|
|Warranty||2 years parts, 1 year labor, 1 additional year door warranty (Parts only, excluding glass)|