The Blodgett ZEPH-100-E DBL double full-size convection oven comes with five racks in each compartment. The unit can accommodate (10) 18-inch-by-26-inch pans, and its standard depth holds them in the left-to-right position. There are lamps in the oven, which illuminate the product. Windows in the four doors make it easy to see the cooking process from the outside. Loading and unloading product is simplified since one handle opens two doors simultaneously. The doors are aligned and sealed with the triple-mounted pressure lock design.
A two-speed fan circulates heated air inside the Blodgett ZEPH-100-E DBL double full-size convection oven. Temperatures in the compartments range from 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. The unit is protected from premature system breakdowns by automatic thermal overload protection and a cooling fan. Overload protection keeps the blower motor safe from thermal damage, while the cooling fan keeps the control area within a safe temperature range.
- Includes 5 chrome-plated racks that adjust to 11 positions with a 15⁄8-in. minimum spacing
- Standard compartment depths accommodate 18-in. x 26-in. pans left to right
- Lamps in the ovens shine on the product to illuminate the cooking process
- Dual-pane thermal glass windows in stainless steel door frames provide a way to see inside
- Powder-coated handles simultaneously open the doors to each cavity
- Triple-mounted pressure lock design aligns and seals the doors
- Solid insulation at the sides, top, bottom, and back creates structure and retains heat
- Stainless steel-constructed top, front, and sides are corrosion resistant and heavy duty
- Full angle-iron frame provides extra strength for commercial applications
- Temperature range: 200-500 degrees F
- 2-speed fan is designed to evenly distribute hot air in the cavities
- Automatic thermal overload protection for the blower motor
- Control area cooling fan keeps the components safe from overheating
- Removable front control panel simplifies maintenance
- 6-in. stainless steel legs can be adjusted to suit different floors
- 240 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 22 kW
- Interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 241⁄4 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 381⁄4 in. W x 427⁄8 in. D x 705⁄8 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
Zephaire Convection Oven, electric, double-deck, standard depth, capacity (5) 18" x 26" pans per compartment, (SSI-D) solid state infinite controls with digital timer, two speed fan, vent connector, dependent glass doors, interior light, stainless steel front, sides and top, 6" stainless steel legs, ETL, NSF, ENERGY STAR®, 240v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Blodgett ZEPH-100-E DBL SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|
|Warranty||2 years parts, 1 year labor, 1 additional year door warranty (Parts only, excluding glass)|