Durable enough to support high-volume operations, the Blodgett SHO-100-G gas convection oven has a full angle-iron frame and stainless steel exterior front, top and sides. Its two dependent stainless steel doors open at the same time with a tubular handle that runs between them. Dual-pane thermal glass windows in the doors provide visibility into the cabinet so users can see the baking food. For even heating, a two-speed, 1⁄2-horsepower convection fan motor keeps air moving in the cooking chamber, and its automatic thermal overload protection provides safety.
The front control panel includes a solid-state thermostat that adjusts the temperature between 200 and 500 degrees Fahrenheit, with individual dials for the thermostat and a 60-minute timer. A pressure regulator and manual gas cut-off are also located on the front panel, which can be removed for convenient serving and has its own fan to keep the control components cool. Holding as many as five full-size baking pans, the Blodgett SHO-100-G single full-size convection oven has five chrome-plated racks with an 11-position guide. Its dual-flow gas system combines direct and indirect heating, which can be modified with adjustable air shutters to provide precise and consistent cooking.
- Removable front control panel for easy servicing
- Pressure regulator and manual gas cut-off located in front control area for convenient servicing
- Temperature range: 200-500 degrees F
- Solid state thermostat
- 60-min. timer
- User-friendly, solid-state manual controls with individual dials for thermostat and timer
- Control area's cooling fan keeps components from overheating
- Dual gas-flow system combines direct and indirect heat for even temperatures
- 2-speed fan motor circulates heat for quick and consistent baking at 1,120 or 1,710 RPM
- Blower motor has thermal overload protection for safety
- Holds 5 full-size 18-in. x 26-in. pans
- Five chrome-plated racks with an 11-position guide
- Porcelainized baking compartment liner can be wiped clean
- Dual-pane thermal glass door windows
- Dependent doors have a tubular handle for simultaneous opening
- Full angle-iron frame
- Stainless steel exterior front, top and sides
- 25-in. adjustable stainless steel legs
- Removable dual-tube burners
- 50,000 BTU
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- Overall dimensions: 38.25 in. W x 42.88 in. D x 63.06 in. H
- Heated by LP gas
- 6 A, 14.6 kW, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord
You can read up on convection oven operation and features in this explainer for convection ovens.
Convection Oven, LP Gas, single deck, full size capacity (5) 18" x 26" pans, (SSM) solid state manual controls, double glass doors, (5) stainless steel racks and (11) rack positions, chrome plated door handle, cooling fan, stainless steel construction, 25" adjustable stainless steel legs, 50,000 BTU, 1/2 hp blower, cETLus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Blodgett SHO-100-G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||5|
|Warranty||1 years parts, 1 year labor, No additional year door warranty|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|