The Blodgett SHO-100-G full-size convection oven has a fully-welded iron frame and a rust-resistant stainless steel exterior to withstand heavy use in high-volume operations. Inside the oven, solid mineral fiber insulation improves structure and retains heat better than other types of insulation. Since the door windows are made of dual-pane thermal glass, heat is trapped better than single-pane glass, and operators can keep an eye on food. The doors are triple-mounted for strength to support repeated opening and closing.
Each compartment in this Blodgett SHO-100-G double convection oven can hold five 18-inch by 26-inch pans on 11-position racks. To ease cleaning, the baking chamber is lined with durable, double-sided porcelain. The unit operates at a set temperature between 200 and 500 degrees Fahrenheit with a solid-state thermostat.
- Each compartment holds (5) 18-in. x 26-in. pans on 11-position guides
- Double-sided porcelain lines baking chamber to simplify cleaning and improve heat circulation
- Aluminized steel combustion chamber
- Dual-inlet blower wheel
- Solid-state thermostat
- Temperature holding range: 200-500 degrees F
- 2-speed blower motor has automatic thermal overload protection
- Electronic spark ignition control system provides a reliable start
- Dual-flow gas system combines direct and indirect heat
- Triple-mounted, pressure-lock doors with turnbuckle assembly withstand heavy use
- Dual-pane, thermal glass windows prevent heat loss and provide interior visibility
- Tubular chrome handles are strong and will not transfer heat
- Air mixers with adjustable air shutters
- Pressure regulator and manual gas service cut-off are front-located for convenience
- Removable front control panel provides access to internal components
- Full-angle iron frame is tougher than frameless ovens
- Solid mineral fiber insulation on top, back, sides, and bottom is stronger and retains heat better than many other insulation options
- Rust-resistant stainless steel front, top, and sides are sturdy and can be wiped clean with a wet towel
- 6-in. adjustable stainless steel legs are durable
- 100,000 BTU
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- 38.25 in. W x 42.88 in. D x 83.38 in. H
- Heated by natural gas
- 6 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord
Unsure if this is the right oven for you? Read more about them in our article on convection ovens.
Convection Oven, Natural Gas, double-deck, full size capacity (10) 18" x 26" pans, (SSM) solid state manual controls, double glass doors, (10) stainless steel racks and (22) rack positions, chrome plated door handle, cooling fan, stainless steel construction, 6" stainless steel legs, flue connector, 100,000 BTU, 1/2 hp blower, cETLus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Blodgett SHO-100-G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5|
|Warranty||1 years parts, 1 year labor, No additional year door warranty|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|