The Blodgett SHO-100-GDBL double convection oven has a stable iron frame and a stainless steel exterior that resists stains and dents. Users can check on product without releasing heat through the dual pane thermal glass windows. Most of the unit is insulated, keeping heat inside. The porcelain interiors facilitate cleanup, resist corrosion, and have interior lights that illuminate product. In each oven compartment, five full-size, 18-inch-by-26-inch pans can sit on the five chrome-plated shelves.
Heated by LP gas, the Blodgett SHO-100-GDBL full-size convection oven’s dual flow gas system combines direct and indirect heat. Overheating is prevented by an automatic thermal overload protection feature, and the removable front panel provides access to internal components for maintenance. This unit has an electronic spark ignition system, and a temperature range of 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. Thermometer and timer dials are separate, ensuring straightforward operation.
- Heated with LP gas
- Accepts (10) 18-in. x 26-in. full-size pans
- Pressure lock door design with turnbuckle assembly
- Dual inlet blower wheel
- Interior lights shine on product
- Each cavity has 5 chrome-plated racks with 11 rack positions
- Direct and indirect heat are combined by the dual flow gas system
- Removable dual tube burners
- Adjustable air shutters on the air mixers
- Automatic thermal overload protection prevents the unit from overheating
- 6-in. adjustable legs aid in cleaning under the unit
- 100,000 BTU
- 6 A, 1⁄2 HP, 1120 and 1710 RPM
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord
- Interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 24.25 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 38.25 in. W x 42.88 in. D x 70.63 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
- Durable iron frame
- Stainless steel front, top, and sides can withstand heavy use
- Dual-pane thermal glass windows enable staff to see inside without releasing heat
- Soft-touch handles open both doors
- Most of the unit is insulated to retain heat
- Porcelain interiors resist corrosion
- Aluminized steel combustion chamber
Solid State Manual Control
- Temperature range: 200-500 degrees F
- Front control panel can be removed to access internal components
- Electronic spark ignition control system
- Manual gas service cut-off valve and pressure regulator can be accessed from the front
- Separate dials for the thermometer and timer
Check out the convection ovens buyers' guide for more information.
Convection Oven, LP Gas, double-deck, full size capacity (10) 18" x 26" pans, (SSM) solid state manual controls, double glass doors, (10) stainless steel racks and (22) rack positions, chrome plated door handle, cooling fan, stainless steel construction, 6" stainless steel legs, flue connector, 100,000 BTU, 1/2 hp blower, cETLus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Blodgett SHO-100-G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|
|Warranty||1 years parts, 1 year labor, No additional year door warranty|