The Blodgett SHO-100-E DBL full-size convection oven has a temperature range of 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. The temperature can be adjusted on the solid-state manual control. This system also has a timer so staff can perform other tasks while keeping up with the cooking process. Inside the compartments, there are 10 racks that adjust to 22 positions with a minimum 15⁄8-inch spacing. With standard depth compartments, pans fit inside in left-to-right positions. The doors have a dependent design and comfortable tubular handles for straightforward access to the cavities. This Blodgett SHO-100-E DBL double convection oven is insulated with solid and fiberglass insulation to ensure heat does not leak out.
- Temperature range: 200-500 degrees F
- Solid-state control system has a timer for keeping track of the cooking process
- Control system uses dials for controlling the thermostat and timer separately
- 2-speed fan distributes heat evenly throughout the compartments
- Holds 10 full-size pans on 10 racks in 22 positions with a 15⁄8-in. minimum spacing
- Standard depth compartments hold pans from left to right
- Double-sided, porcelain cavity liners are easily cleaned
- Lighting brightens the compartments to enhance product visibility
- 2 dependent doors for each oven cavity have dual-pane glass windows for exterior monitoring
- Door handles have a comfortable tubular design
- Triple-mounted door hinge pins provide strength for commercial applications
- Back solid insulation and top, bottom, and side fiberglass insulation keep heat in the compartments
- Stainless steel construction of the top, front, sides, and legs resists corrosion and provides durability
- Full-angle iron frame creates structural stability
- 6-in. legs elevate the compartments off the floor
- Removable front control panel offers convenient access for maintenance
- Control area cooling fan prevents the components from getting too hot
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 22 kW
- Interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 241⁄4 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 381⁄4 in. W x 427⁄8 in. D x 705⁄8 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
In-depth information on ovens is available in the convection ovens buyers' guide.
Convection Oven, Electric, double-deck, full size capacity (10) 18" x 26" pans, (SSM) solid state manual controls, double glass doors, (10) stainless steel racks and (22) rack positions, chrome plated door handle, cooling fan, stainless steel construction, 6" stainless steel legs, vent connector, 22.0 kW, 1/2 hp blower per deck, cETL, NSF, ENERGY STAR®, 220/240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Blodgett SHO-100-E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|
|Warranty||1 years parts, 1 year labor, No additional year door warranty|
Blodgett SHO-100-E Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"very disappointed bought this oven because I thought it will be great for my bakery. but the first day the doors do not close easily unless you s..."
"very disappointed bought this oven because I thought it will be great for my bakery. but the first day the doors do not close easily unless you slam rudely them. both of timer does not work at all. really shamely!."