The Blodgett SHO-100-E DBL double convection oven has four dependent doors with double-pane glass windows. Product can be monitored through the glass, and interior lights ensure that the product is illuminated. There are five racks in each cavity that adjust to 11 positions, accommodating (10) 18-inch-by-26-inch pans from left to right. To make the interior easy to clean, it is double sided and made of porcelain.
Temperatures in the compartments range from 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. The solid-state controls include a timer, and the dials for the thermostat and timer are separate for convenience. A two-speed fan moves the heat throughout the compartments to ensure heat is distributed evenly. There is solid and fiberglass insulation in this Blodgett SHO-100-E DBL full-size convection oven that keeps hot air inside to ensure heating is even and accurate.
- Temperature range: 200-500 degrees F
- Timer enables staff to perform other tasks without losing track of the cooking process
- Solid-state manual control uses separate dials to operate the thermostat and timer
- 2-speed fan evenly moves heat around the cavities
- Accommodates (10) 18-in. x 26-in. pans on 10 racks in 22 positions with a minimum 15⁄8-in. spacing
- Standard depth can accommodate pans in left-to-right positions
- Double-sided, porcelain liners make it easy to clean inside the cavities
- Lighting illuminates the interior to enhance product visibility
- 4 dependent doors use dual-pane glass windows to give staff a view of the product from the outside
- Tubular door handles have a comfortable design
- Triple-mounted door hinge pins support heavy, regular use
- Solid insulation at the back and fiberglass insulation at the sides, top, and bottom keep heat in the cavities
- Top, front, sides, and legs are made of stainless steel to resist most dents, scratches, and corrosion
- Full-angle iron frame creates strength for use in commercial settings
- 6-in. legs elevate the compartments off the floor
- Removable front control panel offers convenient service access
- Control area cooling fan keeps the components cool
- 240 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 22 kW
- Interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 241⁄4 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 381⁄4 in. W x 427⁄8 in. D x 705⁄8 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
If you want to learn more about units like this, take a look at the convection ovens buyers' guide.
Convection Oven, Electric, double-deck, full size capacity (10) 18" x 26" pans, (SSM) solid state manual controls, double glass doors, (10) stainless steel racks and (22) rack positions, chrome plated door handle, cooling fan, stainless steel construction, 6" stainless steel legs, vent connector, 22.0 kW, 1/2 hp blower per deck, cETL, NSF, ENERGY STAR®, 220/240v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Blodgett SHO-100-E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Double|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|
|Warranty||1 years parts, 1 year labor, No additional year door warranty|