The Blodgett SHO-100-E SGL full-size convection oven operates at temperatures from 200 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. The temperature and timer are easy to adjust since there are separate dials for each setting. A two-speed fan is used to move heat around the cavity for even distribution, and it is made of porcelain to facilitate cleaning. There are five chrome-plated racks in the unit. They can be adjusted to 11 positions and can be accommodated left to right.
Cavity lights shine on the product in the Blodgett SHO-100-E SGL full-size convection oven, so the operator can view the cooking process through the windows. These windows are located on the doors, which open dependently for user convenience. Users can open and close the doors with the comfortable, tubular handle. Insulation on the back, top, bottom, and sides keeps heat inside the unit.
- Temperature range: 200-500 degrees F
- Solid-state manual control has separate dials for the thermostat and timer
- 2-speed fan distributes heat in the cabinet evenly for accurate baking
- 5 chrome-plated racks are adjustable in 11 positions with a minimum 15⁄8-in. spacing
- Standard depth can hold pans left to right
- Double-sided porcelain liner in the cavity simplifies the cleaning process
- Interior lights shine on the product for visibility
- 2 dependent doors have dual-pane glass windows, so staff can see the cooking process
- Black, tubular door handle is designed to be comfortable when opening and closing
- Triple-mounted door hinge pins withstand use in commercial applications
- Solid insulation on the back and fiberglass insulation on the top, bottom, and sides help keep heat in the cavity
- Stainless steel top, front, sides, and legs resist corrosion, dents, and scratches
- Full-angle iron frame increases durability for lasting strength
- 25-in. legs elevate the cavity to a working height that is comfortable
- Removable front control panel is accessible for maintenance
- Control area cooling fan keeps the components cool as the unit heats
- Blower motor has automatic overload protection to keep the system running properly
- 240 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 11 kW
- Interior dimensions: 29 in. W x 241⁄4 in. D x 20 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 381⁄4 in. W x 427⁄8 in. D x 57 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
Convection Oven, Electric, single deck, full size capacity (5) 18" x 26" pans, (SSM) solid state manual controls, double glass doors, (5) stainless steel racks and (11) rack positions, chrome plated door handle, cooling fan, stainless steel construction, 25" adjustable stainless steel legs, 11.0 kW, 1/2 hp blower, cETL, NSF, ENERGY STAR®, 240v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Blodgett SHO-100-E SGL SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|
|Warranty||1 years parts, 1 year labor, No additional year door warranty|