Part of the Blodgett Synergy Steam series, this model has a large 12 gallon capacity and is the largest tabletop steam kettle Blodgett makes. A stainless steel exterior can be easily wiped with a damp towel for quick cleaning. The kettle rim has a butterfly-shaped lid for superior control while pouring. The tilt mechanism is smooth operating and is easy enough for a single person to tilt it, even if the kettle is full.
- 12 gal. capacity
- 2/3 jacketed kettle
- Stainless steel exterior and kettle can be easily wiped with a damp towel
- Waterproof housing protects electrical controls
- Electric, self-contained steam source allows for kettle temperatures between 150 and 295 degrees F
- Sight glass shows how much water is left in the unit
- Field reversible handle
- 208 V/60 Hz/3-Ph, 10.8kW, 30A, plug and cord not included, professional installation required
- Overall Dimensions: 28-in. W x 22.4-in. D x 27.3-in. H
- UL Listed; NSF Approved
Easy, Safe Operation
- Kettle bar rim is heavily reinforced for durability and has a butterfly-shaped lip for control while pouring
- Easy tilt mechanism makes it smooth operating and easy for a single person to tilt the kettle when it is full
- Thermostatically controlled to shut off when the desired temperature is reached
- Low water cut-off turns the unit off when water level is too low
- Safety tilt cut-off turns the heat off when kettle is tilted above 12 degrees
Tilting Kettle, electric, countertop, 12 gallon capacity, manual tilt, reinforced rim, temperature 150 to 295° F, 2/3 jacketed body, stainless steel construction, 50 PSI, 12.0 kW, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Blodgett KTT-12E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts, 1 year labor|