Mom-and-Pop and chain pizza restaurants can give their customers the best quality pizzas with the use of Blodgett's 1060 ADDL pizza deck oven. The stainless steel unit has features including two duplex-tube burners that can be removed easily, fixed orifices on its main and pilot burners, and a main gas valve, temperature control valve and safety pilot valve within the section body. With an aluminized steel baking compartment liner and steel combustion chamber, the unit will keep the pizzas hot and fresh. Ovens like these are designed specifically for pizza baking, with an area that puts the baking deck closer to overhead heat, resulting in smoother-operating kitchens and more happy customers.
- 60-in. W x 36-in. D cooking chamber with 10-in. opening
- Stainless steel exterior
- Rokite deck for exceptional heat retention and distribution
- 2 duplex-tube burners easily removable
- Fixed orifices on main and pilot burners can be removed
- Main gas valve, temperature control valve and safety pilot valve within the section body
- Air mixers feature adjustable air shutters and locking device
- Chrome-plated tubular steel door handle
- Burner door opens for easy ignition and cleaning without removal of fastenings
- Snap throttle thermostat with 300 - 650 degree F temperature control range
- Top, back, sides, bottom, and doors are insulated with vitreous fiber for heat retention
- Overall dimensions: 78-1/16 in. W x 45-5/16 in. D x 65-5/8 in. H
- cETLus Listed, NSF Certified
Pizza Oven, deck-type, NG gas, 60" wide x 37" deep deck interior, one 10" high section, mechanical thermostat, Ultra Rokite deck, stainless steel top, front and sides, 12" stainless steel legs, crown angle leg frame and flue connector, 85,000 BTU per section, ETL, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Blodgett 1060 ADDL SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 years parts, 1 year labor, 3 additional year door warranty (Parts only, excluding glass)|