The Blodgett 1048 DOUBLE pizza deck oven has a sturdy iron frame and is made mostly of rust-resistant stainless steel. Since the doors have a spring-assisted design and tubular chrome-plated handles, users can open them with little difficulty. To aid in cleaning underneath the oven, the unit has 12-inch-tall stainless steel legs. Fiber insulation retains the unit’s heat, and its aluminized steel interior liner and combustion chamber resist corrosion. Users can access the Blodgett 1048 DOUBLE pizza deck oven’s main gas valve, temperature control valve, and safety pilot valve behind a covered compartment.
- Heated by LP gas
- Iron frame adds structure
- Front, top, sides, and rear are strengthened by stainless steel
- Spring-assisted doors with concealed hinges
- Tubular steel door handles are plated with chrome
- 12-in. stainless steel legs lift the unit off the floor
- Burner door opens for ignition, adjustment, or cleanup
- Fiber insulation retains heat
- Aluminized steel interior liner and combustion chamber resist corrosion
- 2 removable burners
- Main gas valve, temperature control valve, and safety pilot valve sit behind a covered compartment
- Adjustable air shutters and locking device
- Temperature range: 300-650 degrees F
- 6-in. clearance required
- 170,000 BTU
- Oven interior dimensions: 471⁄4 in. W x 36 in. D x 10 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 603⁄16 in. W x 545⁄16 in. D x 851⁄4 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
Not sure what kind of deck oven is best for you? Read up on them in our pizza deck oven buyers' guide.
Pizza Oven, deck-type, gas, 48"W x 37"D deck interior, (2) 10" high sections, mechanical thermostat, QHT Rokite deck, spring assist door with concealed hinges, full angle iron frame, crown angle trim, stainless steel top, front and sides, 12" stainless steel legs, crown angle leg frame, flue connector, 85,000 BTU per section, cETLus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Blodgett 1048 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 years parts, 1 year labor, 3 additional year door warranty (Parts only, excluding glass)|