Adding efficiency and accuracy to the prepping process, the Doyon SM302B bread slicer can provide 240 sliced loaves. With a 15-inch blade, it is compatible with loaves that measure as big as 15 inches long by 15 inches high. It produces 1⁄2-inch-thick slices, and loaves are fed into the Doyon SM302B bread slicer by a 22-inch, weight-assisted gravity chute.
- Produces 1⁄2 in. thick slices
- Can slice 240 loaves per hour
- 15-in. blade is compatible with loaves that measure as big as 15 in. x 5 in.
- 22-in. gravity chute is weight assisted and feeds loaves into the slicer
- 120 V/60 Hz/ 1 ph, 6 A, 0.7 kW, 1⁄4 HP, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 237⁄8 in. W x 275⁄8 in. D x 29 in. H
- cETLus listed
Bread Slicer, electric, countertop, up to 240 loaves (15"W x 5"H) per hour capacity, loaves up to 5" (127mm) high x 1/2" (13mm) thick, 15" wide blade holder, 22" infeed chute, 1/4 hp, 120v/60/1, 6.0 amps, 0.7 kW, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Doyon SM302B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 Year Parts, 1 Year Labor (U.S. & Canada; See Warranty Policy)|
|Product Type||Baking Supplies|