This Doyon table model bread slicer is simply your best buy for slicing up to 240 loaves per hour. This compact, the table model, bread slicer comes with a standard packing shelf on top and a loaf pusher for ease of use. The loaves are fed through the slicer by a weight assisted gravity chute, getting more done with less work. This bread slicer produces a 5/8-inch slice and features a 15-inch wide blade holder and can even slice loaves up to 5-inches high. The 22-inch long gravity infeed chute makes processes high volumes simpler and the 1/4-HP motor will provide you years of trouble free service.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Bread slicer
- Table model allows this unit to fit in most spaces
- 15-in. wide blade holder
- Slices loaves up to 5-in high leaving you plenty of room to feed even your largest loaves to sliced
- Slices up to 240 loaves per hour making this unit perfect for busy bakeries or any venue that is looking to offer freshly sliced bread
- Slices to 5/8-in. thickness giving you the option for thick and thin sliced bread
- 22-in. Long gravity feed allows the slicer to pull the bread the bread by its own weight making it safer than non-gravity feed models
- 1/4-HP motor
Bread Slicer, table model, 15" wide blade holder, slices loaves of up to 5" high, up to 240 loaves/hour capacity, slices to 5/8" thickness, 22" long gravity in feed chute, 1/4 HP motor, 120V. Four week lead time. State and local sales tax will be collected on the sale of Doyon products in all 50 states. The sales tax will show on the automated invoice only for sales within the state of Tennessee.
Doyon SM302 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 Year Parts, 1 Year Labor (U.S. & Canada; See Warranty Policy)|