The Doyon LMA620 floor-model reversible dough sheeter can hold 30 pounds of dough. Made of stainless steel, the rollers resist rust and scratches and can be adjusted to various thicknesses. The conveyor measures 783⁄4 inches long by 23 inches wide and is constructed of strong polyurethane. The conveyor's forward and reverse action is controlled by a handle and footswitch. Since the conveyors fold up to save space, the Doyon LMA620 reversible dough sheeter can be stored compactly. Durability is added by the exterior’s enamel coating.
- 30-lb. dough capacity
- Roller gap adjusts from 1⁄32 in. to 11⁄2 in. thick
- Stainless steel rollers are stick resistant
- Hand controls and foot switch control the forward and reverse action
- Polyurethane belt resists bending and denting
- Synchronized table drives with an exit conveyor faster than the entry, preventing dough obstruction and tearing
- Each end has a catch pan
- Conveyor folds up to save space in storage areas
- Flour reservoir above rollers
- Durable enamel coating supports high-volume use
- 4 A, 1 HP
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug
- Conveyor dimensions: 783⁄4 in. L x 23 in. W
- Overall dimensions: 911⁄4 in. L x 391⁄2 in. W x 453⁄4 in. H
- CE approved; cETLus and ETL-sanitation listed
We break down some of the most popular pieces of equipment when it comes to making pizzas in the pizza equipment buyers' guide.
Reversible Dough Sheeter, floor model, 91-1/4" long, 20 lbs. dough capacity, 20 speeds, 19-11/16" stainless steel rollers, adjustable roller gap, enamel coating, 1 hp, CE & ETL listed, 120v/60/1ph
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Doyon LMA620 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 Year Parts, 1 Year Labor (U.S. & Canada; See Warranty Policy)|
|Product Type||Pizza Supplies|