The Doyon JAOP10G proofer oven has an oven cavity that can hold (10) 18-inch-by-26-inch pans and a proofer cavity that can hold (12) 18-inch-by-26-inch pans. Both compartments and the exterior are made of stainless steel, providing strength and simplifying cleanup. Lights brighten the cavities, so operators can monitor the baking and proofing process through the full-view glass doors. Magnetic latches keep the doors closed.
The temperature can be set as high as 500 degrees in the oven and is controlled by digital controls. A two-speed fan evenly moves air throughout the cavity and, if the door is opened, the fan automatically shuts off. A shot and pulse injection system enables the operator to deliver one shot of steam or continuous steam. One shot of steam is recommended at the beginning of the baking process, while the pulse feature is ideal for product that needs to be baked with humidity. The oven can be used in a manual mode or programmable mode with 99 EBake recipes.
Temperatures in the proofer cavity range from 90 to 110 degrees Fahrenheit with relative humidity up to 95 percent. The Doyon JAOP10G proofer oven has separate controls for proofing heat and humidity. Water fill in the unit is automatic. Excess condensate is captured in the door drip pan, so moisture will not leak out when the door is opened.
- Stainless steel interior and exterior construction add strength and rust resistance
- Compartments are illuminated to provide product visibility
- Full-view, thermal glass doors enable operators to monitor food
- Magnetic latches secure the doors while baking and proofing
- Insulation keeps heat inside the cabinet and creates structure
- 4-in. swivel casters
- Heated by natural gas
- 85,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 531⁄4 in. W x 535⁄8 in. D x 831⁄4 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
- (10) 18-in. x 26-in. pan capacity
- Maximum temperature: 500 degrees F
- Shot and pulse steam injection system allows steam to be added to the compartment in a single burst or in continuous bursts
- 2-speed fan operates at low and high speeds, evenly distributing heat around the compartment
- Fan delay switch enables operation without ventilation for as long as 30 sec.
- Door switch cut-off turns off the fan blower and pauses the timer
- Digital temperature and timer controls
- Manual cook mode
- Programmable cook mode with 99 EBake recipes
- USB port
- (12) 18-in. x 26-in. pan capacity
- Temperature range: 90-110 degrees F
- Maximum relative humidity: 95 percent
- Separate manual controls for heat and humidity
- Water fill is automatic
- Door drip pan catches excess condensate
- Shelving is resistant to rusting and scratching
The proofer ovens buyers' guide breaks down the features and benefits of proofer ovens.
Jet Air Oven/Proofer Combination, NG Gas, (10)18"x26" pans, steam injection, reversing fan system, programmable controls, timer, over (12) pan proofer with auto water fill, glass doors, stainless steel interior & exterior, casters
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Doyon JAOP10G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 Year Parts, 1 Year Labor (U.S. & Canada; See Warranty Policy)|