The Doyon JAOP10 electric proofer oven is made of stainless steel to resist scratches and dents. It has four casters with two that lock. The oven proofer has glass doors with magnetic latches to keep them closed during transportation. It has a USB outlet and can hold as many as 99 different recipes with the programmable EBake control. A reversing fan system moves air one way, stops, then moves the air the other way. This system bakes the product quickly and evenly, eliminating the need for repeated pan turning. The Doyon JAOP10 proofer oven can reach desired temperatures in 15 minutes.
- Stainless steel construction is heavy duty
- 33⁄4-in. oven shelf spacing
- 3-in. proofer shelf spacing
- 4 swivel casters, 2 of which lock
- Water inlet: 1⁄4 in. NPT
- 50 A, 3⁄4 HP motor, 16.5 kW
- 208V/60 Hz/3 ph
- Interior oven dimensions: 39 in. W x 303⁄4 in. D x 261⁄2 in. H
- Interior proofer dimensions: 39 in. W x 30 in. D x 27 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 531⁄4 in. W x 483⁄4 in. D x 73 in. H
- NSF certified, ETL listed
- Holds (10) 18-in. x 26-in. pans
- Thermal, heat-reflective glass doors give full visibility
- Doors have magnetic latches and cutoff switch for fan blower
- Entirely sealed and insulated to retain heat
- USB port
- Programmable EBake control can hold as many as 99 recipes
- Reversing fan system exclusive to Jet Air
- Shot and pulse steam injection
- Fan delay switch and two-speed fan
- Maximum temperature: 500 degrees F
- Desired baking temperature can be reached in 15 mins.
- Holds (12) 18-in. x 26-in. pans
- Temperature range: 90-110 degrees F
- Relative humidity maximum: 95 percent
- Scratch- and rust-proof shelving
- Glass doors with magnetic latches
- Manual heat and humidity controls
- Automatic water float system
- Door drip pan and automatic water fill
Learn more about proofer ovens from our proofer oven buyers' guide.
Jet Air Oven/Proofer Combination, Electric, (10)18"x26" pans, steam injection, reversing fan system, programmable controls, timer, over (12) pan proofer with auto water fill, glass doors, stainless steel interior & exterior, casters, 120/208v/60/3-ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Doyon JAOP10 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 Year Parts, 1 Year Labor (U.S. & Canada; See Warranty Policy)|