The Doyon ER236TLO roll-in proofer/retarder keeps food refrigerated and automatically switches to proofing. It can be set at refrigerated temperatures as low as 36 degrees Fahrenheit or proofing temperatures as high as 110 degrees Fahrenheit with 95-percent relative humidity. Adjusting heat and humidity is simple with the easy-to-read electronic control system.
Two full-size, roll-in racks fit in the unit. Racks can easily be rolled in over the aluminum entry that is flush with the floor. Interior and exterior bumpers protect the cabinet from knocks as the racks are rolled in and out. Constructed of stainless steel, the interior and exterior on the Doyon ER236TLO roll-in retarder/proofer are heavy duty and easy to clean.
- Holds 2 full-size, roll-in racks
- Keeps product refrigerated before automatically switching to the proofing system
- Minimum refrigeration temperature: 36 degrees F
- Maximum proofing temperature: 110 degrees F
- Maximum proofing humidity: 95 percent
- Integrated, automatic gravitational cooling system
- 7-day timer
- 20-mode switch
- Easy-to-read electronic heat and humidity controls
- Durable door opening and closing mechanism withstands high-volume use
- Aluminum floor entry is mounted flush for racks to roll in smoothly
- Interior and exterior bumpers protect surfaces from damage
- Stainless steel interior and exterior finish is simple to clean and heavy duty
- 2-in.-thick, sealed, polyurethane insulation creates cabinet structure
- 35 A, 7.2 kW
- 120-208 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Door opening dimensions: 27 in. W x 73 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 71 in. W x 441⁄4 in. D x 941⁄2 in. H
- cETLus listed
Proofer/Retarder, Roll-in, 73" high, two-section, capacity two single racks, heat and humidity controls, self-contained refrigeration 7 day timer, automatic refrigeration. to proofing system, full view glass doors, stainless steel interior and exterior, 120-208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Doyon ER236TLO SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 Year Parts, 1 Year Labor (U.S. & Canada; See Warranty Policy)|
|Product Type||Food Warmers|