Perfect for displaying pizzas, chicken, hot dogs, and more, the Doyon DRPR3 food warmer has three levels of shelves that rotate to display product. Each shelf can hold one 18-inch pizza, four 9-inch pizzas, or four chickens. There are 4 inches between each shelf, so a variety of items fit on the rack. Temperatures in this unit can be adjusted up to 175 degrees Fahrenheit. To ensure the food stays moist and warm, an internal water pan is included.
Customers can clearly see inside the Doyon DRPR3 pizza display case since the cabinet is brightly lit. Each side of the unit has glass panels that enable staff and customers to view the food. These panels can be removed for quick and easy cleanup. With its stainless steel interior and exterior finish, the warmer is heavy duty and resistant to corrosion. The feet are adjustable to stabilize on uneven surfaces.
- 3 levels of shelving accommodate (3) 18-in. pizzas, (12) 9-in. pizzas, or 12 chickens
- 4-in. spacing between each shelf enables a variety of products to be displayed
- Product rack revolves to show off product and attract customers
- Temperature control is adjustable up to 175 degrees F
- Thermometer is included to offer an accurate read out of the internal temperature
- Internal water pan provides humidity to ensure the product does not dry out
- Cabinet illumination enhances visibility inside the unit
- 4 glass sides let staff and customers easily see displayed items
- Removable glass panels can be thoroughly cleaned
- Stainless steel interior and exterior finish adds durability and corrosion resistance
- 4 feet are adjustable for stability on different surfaces
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8.4 A, 1.1 kW, cord included with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 201⁄8 in. W x 215⁄8 in. D x 213⁄8 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Food Warmer/Display Case, counter model, w/revolving three tier interior rack, capacity (3) 18" dia. pizzas, inside water pan for humidity, adjustable heat control, tempered glass front, sides & door, stainless steel interior & exterior, 120v/60/1, 8.4 amps
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Doyon DRPR3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Levels||3|
|Product Type||Pizza Supplies|