The Doyon DRIP1 roll-in proofer cabinet is just what you need to proof your dough for baking. The heating system supplies the right amount of heat and humidity while delivering powerful and efficient airflow. The cabinet is constructed from stainless steel for durability and easiness to clean. The floor inside the cabinet is made from aluminum for heavy-duty use. Heavy-duty pull handles on the door make opening it easier. The interior is brightly lit so you can easily see inside to check on your dough. Controls for the cabinet are at eye level you can check and control them much easier; these include heat and humidity control and an electronic countdown timer that lets you know how much time is left. The Doyon DRIP1 roll-in proofer cabinet has a 90 to 100 degrees Fahrenheit temperature range with a relative humidity of up to 95 percent.
- Heating system provides powerful and efficient airflow
- Provides just the right amount of heat and humidity
- 90-110 degrees F temperature range with relative humidity up to 95 percent
- Electronic heat and humidity control
- Electronic countdown timer helps you know how much time is left
- Stainless steel construction is easy to clean and is heavy-duty for long-term use
- Aluminum floor is durable
- Controls are at eye level so checking them is easier
- Heavy-duty pull handles make opening the door easier
- Brightly lit interior helps you see in the cabinet
- Automatic water entry
- No drain is required
- 120-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 24-39 A, 4.7-5.7 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 33 in. W x 461⁄2 in. D x 86 in. H
- ETL listed; NSF certified
Proofer Cabinet, roll-in, one-section, capacity one single rack or (36) 18" x 26" sheet pans on 2-1/2" centers, solid state heat/humidity controls, auto. water entry, full view glass door, stainless steel interior and exterior, aluminum floor
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Doyon DRIP1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Slide Type||Fixed Wire|
|Warranty||2 Year Parts, 1 Year Labor (U.S. & Canada; See Warranty Policy)|
|Product Type||Food Warmers|