The Doyon Artisan stone single deck oven is perfect for cooking breads, pastries, cookies, pies, and pizzas. It can hold four pans in its eight inch high baking chamber with an over-sized one inch thick refractory stone deck. The self-contained steam injection system can be preset or manually timed for steam injection, giving excellent control and heat distribution in the cooking chamber. The digital temperature controls can be independently set for the bottom, top and front ratios and can be used to control energy consumption for savings of up to 40%. The bright interior lighting makes for great visibility and the high quality insulation keeps heat in and the exterior cool. This unit also comes complete with an oven cover and stand with caster wheels. The single point electrical and water connections make installation easy.
- 8-in. high baking chamber
- Baking chamber holds four pans
- 1-in. refractory stone deck
- Preset or manual timed steam injection
- Self-contained steam injection system
- Digital electronic control board for baking time and temperature
- Independent temperature control for bottom, top and front zones
- Microprocessor controls energy consumption for savings up to 40%
- High quality insulation keeps heat in and exterior cool
- Bright interior lighting
- Single point electric and water connections
- Stand with casters and oven cover included
- 1/2-in. water and drain inlet
- Overall Dimensions: 51-1/8 in. H x 73-in. W x 52-1/4 in. D
- 208 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 9.3 kW, 26 A
- ETL, ETL-Sanitation and CE; NSF Certified
Artisan Stone Single Deck Oven, Electric, energy miser/governor, stone hearth bake deck, (4) pans capacity each, side load, 8" deck height std., individual digital electronic temp control (3 zone) per deck, self-contained steam injection per deck, includes stand & oven cover, ETL, NSF, CE, ISO, 208v/50/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Doyon 4T-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 Year Parts, 1 Year Labor (U.S. & Canada; See Warranty Policy)|
|Specialty Options||Includes Stand|
|Specialty Options||Includes Cover|