This countertop planetary mixer from BakeMax can hold up to 20-quarts and comes with a stainless steel bowl, dough hook, flat beater, wire whip, and safety guard. These features allow any baker to get started preparing most dishes from day one. With its space-saving counter-top design, the all metal and die-cast aluminum body this BakeMax 20 qt planetary mixer is tough enough to stand up to repeated commercial use. The transmission is constructed of hardened allow steel gears and the shafts are mounted on ball bearings. The 1.5 HP motor of this commercial countertop mixer offers enough power to mix even stiff dough and larger batches of more malleable dough with the planetary mixing motion to ensure virtually perfect results every time.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Planetary mixer
- 20-qt. capacity
- Gear driven built to withstand commercial use
- Countertop style is perfect to fit in any kitchen
- 1.5-HP motor is strong enough to produce large batches and handle tough dough
- Die cast aluminum body gives a classic design, but is also sturdy and will not rock or tip
- Transmission is made of hardened alloy steel gears
- All shafts are mounted in ball bearings
- Hand lift makes for changing attachments easy
- Safety guard automatically shuts off machine if lifted while running
- Accessories included: (1) 20-qt. stainless steel bowl, (1) dough hook, (1) flat beater, (1) wire whip
- 110v/60Hz/1, 20 Amps
Encore Planetary Mixer, 20 Qt, gear driven, countertop style, 1.5 HP motor, die cast aluminum body, transmission is made of hardened allow steel gears, all shafts are mounted in ball bearings, hand lift, safety guard. Accessories include: 20 quart stainless steel bowl, dough hook, flat beater, wire whip. 110 V/ 60 Hz/ 1 Phase, 20 Amps.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Bakemax BMPME20 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Countertop Planetary Mixers|
Bakemax BMPME20 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"I'm using this for large batch bread dough and small batch bagel dough. So far so good. The paint job around the gear changer is peeling. Over..."
"I'm using this for large batch bread dough and small batch bagel dough. So far so good. The paint job around the gear changer is peeling. Over all happy with the unit. Did find it cheaper at a different web site, Katom was happy to match the price."