Operators can toast as many as 1,050 slices of bread, bagels, or English muffins per hour with the APW Wyott XTRM-3 240 conveyor toaster. Evenly-heated toast is produced quickly with the toasters unique convection system that preheats and helps to dry toast before it goes under the radiant elements for browning. Users are given precise control over how their products turn out with variable conveyor speed controls and separate top and bottom browning control.
- Toasts up to 1,050 slices per hour
- Can toast sliced bread, bagels, and English muffins
- Convection system preheats and dries toast before radiant heat browns it to create extra-crispy, uniformly-toasted product
- Air circulation maintains an optimal internal temperature for quick startup
- Independently-controlled top and bottom heating elements and conveyor speed control give users precision control over toasting results
- A unique X*treme Smarts air circulation system keeps the toaster exterior cool to the touch while preventing interior components from overheating
- Self-dispensing bread drawer allows users to easily retrieve finished products
- Includes superfeeder component for inserting bread into toaster
- Reflector tray removes for easy cleaning
- Temperature-resistant bearings never have to be lubricated
- Main power rocker switch lights up when unit is powered on
- Fully-insulated cabinet contributes to energy efficiency
- Adjustable 1-in. legs for level installation
- 240 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 3340 W, 14 A
- Overall Dimensions: 155⁄8 in. W x 2321⁄64 in. D x 15 in. H
- UL and UL-EPH Listed
X*Treme™ Conveyor Toaster, electric, countertop, (1050) slices/hour capacity, 1-1/2"H opening, 13"W belt, top & bottom heat controls, pre-heat convection system, variable speed, air cooled, stainless steel front, top, & sides, painted aluminum front corners, 1" adjustable legs, cULus, NSF, CE, 240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
APW XTRM-3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Separate Controls|