With the APW Wyott WS-4 commercial warming shelf, you can confidently know that you are keeping foods at a temperature that is safe for serving. This free-standing commercial heated shelf comes with infinite controls and stainless steel construction that resists corrosion. Heat is evenly distributed with the unique rope heat system. The warmer quickly heats up to bring temperatures up to 212 degrees Fahrenheit. Rubber feet are included to prevent the warmer from sliding around on surfaces. On the operator side, there is an infinite temperature control knob that lets you choose the right holding temperature for your application. This APW Wyott WS-4 shelf includes a 6-foot cord and plugs into a 120-volt circuit.
- Holds food at NSF-required, food-safe temperatures
- Heat is evenly distributed with a unique rope heat system
- Quick heat start-up brings temperatures up to 212 degrees F
- Perfect for pass-through areas, cafeterias, buffet lines, and more
- 1⁄2-in. rubber feet keep the warmer from sliding around
- Stainless steel construction resists corrosion and is very durable
- Infinite temperature control knob on the operator side lets you choose where you want the temperature to be
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 400 W, 3.3 A, 6 ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. L x 18 in. W x 3 in. H
- UL and CE listed; NSF certified
Heated Shelf, Free-standing, 48" long, 18" wide, infinite control, 6' cord & plug, stainless steel construction
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
APW WS-4 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Warmers|