The APW Wyott TM-90UL 120V hot food well comes standard with four EZ locks on each side so installing the unit is simple and quick. The well accommodates standard-sized, 12-inch-by-20-inch steam table pans. The top-mounted, drop-in, rectangular hot food well is designed to be installed in metal or wooden countertops. Made from deep-drawn, seamless stainless steel, the well is durable and easy to clean.
This well's aluminized outer housing is built with a fully-insulated bottom and sides for energy efficiency. The tubular heating element is made in a serpentine shape to evenly distribute heat and eliminate hot and cold spots. Maximum efficiency is reached since the element is mounted under the APW Wyott TM-90UL 120V hot food well and secured by an aluminized deflector shield. A 1-inch layer of fiberglass insulation is fixed to the bottom of the pan with the galvanized housing that covers the entire heating assembly.
- Top-mounted, drop-in, rectangular hot food well
- Made to be installed in wooden or metal countertops or tables
- Deep-drawn, stainless steel construction adds durability and easy maintenance
- Holds standard full-size steamtable pans
- Sides and bottom are fully insulated in the aluminized outer housing
- Tubular heating element with serpentine shape prevents hot and cold spots by evenly distributing heat
- Element is mounted under the well and secured with an aluminized deflector shield
- Heating element is easily accessible for maintenance and repairs
- Heat assembly is covered with galvanized housing and 1-in. fiberglass insulation that is fixed to the bottom of the pan
- Can be used for wet or dry applications but works best with wet
- Large pilot indicator light lets the user know if the well is on or off
- E-Z locks on all 4 sides make installation quick and easy
- Thermostatic control with 36-in. capillary provides accurate temperature recovery
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 750/1200 W, 6.3/10.0 A
- Overall Dimensions: 215⁄8 in. L x 135⁄8 in. W x 85⁄16 in. H
- CSA and UL-EPH listed
- UL listed complete construction or UL recognized component construction
Food Warmer, drop-in, electric, (1) 12" x 20" well, wet or dry operation, thermostatic control, without drain, uninsulated, EZ lock, stainless steel construction, UL, CSA, NSF, CE, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
APW TM-90 UL SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited parts & labor|
|Specialty Options||Wet or Dry|