Able to accommodate a full-size steam table pan, this APW Wyott TM-90D wet or dry drop-in food warmer is designed for installation in metal or wood countertops. This 12-inch by 20-inch drop in food warmer is constructed of deep-drawn, 20-gauge, type 304 stainless steel for easy cleaning and durability. The aluminized outer housing features insulated sides and bottom. This food well is heated by a tubular, serpentine heating element for even heat distribution to the pan base. The element is mounted under the well and secured by an aluminized deflector shield for maximum efficiency.
The warmer's entire heat assembly is covered with a galvanized housing with a layer of 1-inch-thick fiberglass insulattion fixed to the bottom of the pan with threaded studs for ease of service. The large indicating pilot light lets the user know when the well is heating. This drop-in food warmer is able to accommodate wet or dry foods for the best in food warming versatility. While you can use the APW Wyott TM-90D wet or dry drop in food warmer for dry or wet products, the wet option offers the best results.
- Top-mount, rectangular wet or dry drop-in food warmer
- Designed to be installed in metal or wooden countertops
- Accommodates standard size steamtable pans
- Well is made of deep-drawn stainless steel
- Aluminum outer housing with insulated sides and bottom
- Stainless steel 1⁄2-in. NPT drain welded to the bottom of the pan
- Heated by a tubular, serpentine- heating element for even distribution of heat
- Easy access to heating element
- Element is mounted under the well and secured by a deflector shield for efficiency
- Heat assembly is covered with galvanized housing and a 1-in. thick layer of fiberglass insulation
- Can be used for wet or dry food warming (wet gives best results)
- Thermostatic control with a 36-in. capillary
- Standard EX lock provides quick installation
- Large indicating pilot light
- Interior Dimensions: 197⁄8 in. L x 117⁄8 in. W x 61⁄4 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 215⁄8 in. L x 135⁄8 in. W x 85⁄16 in. H
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 750 W, 6.3 A
- CSA and UL Listed
Food Warmer, drop-in, electric, (1) 12" x 20" well, wet or dry operation, thermostatic control, with drain, uninsulated, EZ lock, stainless steel construction, UL, CSA, NSF, CE, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
APW TM-90D SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet