AP Wyott's ECO 4000-500L analog conveyor toaster can toast up to 500 slices per hour to feed your hungry breakfast customers in a hurry. This durable stainless steel model has a toast cycle that is monitored to work consistently whether a single piece or multiple pieces are being toasted. It has an energy-saving mode in a programmed time cycle that allows this radiant conveyor toaster unit to go automatically into idle mode following any rush your restaurant goes through. It also features "Toast Now" technology that allows users to begin toasting immediately without having to wait for warm-up times or unnecessarily using excess energy to keep it ready.
- Toasts up to 500 slices per hour
- Toast cycle works on a consistent basis with single or multiple pieces of toasted products
- Energy-saving mode in programmed time cycle allows unit to go into idle mode automatically following busy shifts
- "Toast Now" technology allows users to toast immediately without waiting for warm up times or using energy unnecessarily
- Stainless steel model features aluminized steel interior
- Preset programmable buttons include long run cycles for meal times and specialty products
- Bread drawer slides forward for self-dispensing
- Conveyor configuration allows thicker products such as bagels or English muffins up to 1-1/2 in. to be toasted
- Completely adjustable settings for individual doneness preference
- Superfeeder included for heavy product volumes
- Removable reflector tray for simple cleaning
- Energy saver timer conserves energy during slow periods
- Fully-insulated and air-cooled keeps major components protected from heat
- High temperature bearings with no lubrication necessary
- Overheating prevented with high limit switch
- Simple access to conveyor belt for routine cleaning
- 240 V/60 hz/1-ph, 13.6 A, 2,800 W
- Overall Dimensions: 14-13/16 in. W x 23-1/2 in. D x 15-1/16 in. H
- cETLus, ETL-Sanitation Listed
ECO-4000 Conveyor Toaster, electric, countertop design, 1-1/2" high x 10" wide opening, toast, bagels, buns & muffins, variable speed, top & bottom metal sheathed heating elements, analog controls, air cooling system, approximately 500 units/hour capacity, stainless steel housing, 1" adjustable legs, 208v/60/1-ph, 2800 watts, NEMA 6-20P, UL listed.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
APW ECO 4000-500L SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Opening||1-1/2 inch|