The APW ECO4000-500L conveyer toaster’s exterior is constructed of stainless steel for durability. The interior stands up to commercial use since it is constructed of aluminized steel. The toaster runs reliably with the heavy-duty motor, drive chain, and controls. Products up to 1.5 inches thick fit through the opening, providing space for English muffins and bagels. Product can be removed easily through the self-dispensing bread drawer once they have finished cooking. The toasting process is monitored to ensure that product results are consistent.
Settings for the toaster are accessed from the front panel, allowing for quick and convenient operation. Preset programmable controls are perfect for long run cycles and specialty products like waffles, pastries, and more. Since the APW ECO4000-500L conveyer toaster idles in energy saving mode, it is easy to conserve energy. With the air cooling system, the interior components are safe from heat, and the sides stay cool to the touch.
- Thick products up to 1.5 in. fit on the conveyer
- Toast Now feature eliminates preheat time to allow for immediate toasting
- Top and bottom heating elements are controlled individually for various results
- Product removes easily through the self-dispensing bread drawer
- Controls are preset and programmable for long run cycles and specialty items
- Settings are adjustable for different applications
- Controls are accessed from the front panel for quick and convenient service
- Toasting process is monitored to deliver consistent results
- Automatically idles in energy saving mode
- Constructed of stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance
- Interior is durable with the aluminized steel construction
- Motor, drive chain, and controls are heavy-duty to provide reliability
- Components are safe from heat with the air cooling system
- Air cooling keeps the sides cool to the touch
- High limit switch helps prevent overheating
- Crumb and toast trays are constructed of stainless steel for durability
- Accessible conveyer belt makes cleanup easy
- Reflector tray removes for cleaning
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2800 W, 13.6 A, 3.25-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 1413⁄16 in. W x 231⁄2 in. D x 151⁄16 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
ECO-4000 Conveyor Toaster, electric, countertop, (500) slices/hour capacity, 1-1/2"H opening, analog controls, top & bottom metal sheathed heating elements, variable speed, air cooling system, stainless steel housing, 1" adjustable legs, 2800 watts, NEMA 6-20P, ETL, ETL-Sanitation, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
APW ECO 4000-500L SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Separate Controls|