AP Wyott's ECO 4000-500E electric conveyor toaster can get your products toasted to the best quality. This unit features "Toast Now" technology that allows users to begin toasting immediately without waiting for warm-up times or using excess energy to keep it ready. It has a toast cycle that is monitored to work consistently whether a single piece or multiple pieces are processed. This radiant conveyor toaster is made with durable stainless steel construction, and is fully-insulated and air-cooled to keep critical components safe from the heat.
- "Toast Now" technology allows immediate toasting without waiting for warm up times
- Toast cycle works with single or multiple pieces on a consistent basis
- Durable stainless steel model featuring aluminized steel interior
- Fully-insulated and air-cooled to protect key components from overheating
- Programmable buttons preset such as long run cycles for meal times and specialty products
- Bread drawer self-dispenses and slides forward to remove products easier
- Thicker products up to 1-1/2 in. can be toasted with conveyor configuration
- Energy-saving mode in programmed time cycle allows unit to go into idle mode automatically following busy times
- Settings adjustable for any personal preference
- Superfeeder included to handle bigger product loads
- Removable reflector tray for simple cleaning
- Energy saver timer conserves energy during slow periods
- High temperature bearings with no lubrication required
- High limit switch prevents overheating
- Easy access to conveyor belt to be cleaned daily
- Access to control systems from front panel for fast maintenance
- 208 V/60 hz/1-ph, 13.6 A, 2,800 W
- Overall Dimensions: 14-13/16 in. W x 23-1/2 in. D x 15-1/16 in. H
- cETLus, ETL-Sanitation Listed
ECO-4000 Conveyor Toaster, electric, countertop design, 1-1/2" high x 10" wide opening, toast, bagels, buns & muffins, variable speed, top & bottom metal sheathed heating elements, electronic controls, air cooling system, approximately 500 units/hour capacity, stainless steel housing, 1" adjustable legs, 208v/60/1-ph, 2800 watts, cord & NEMA 6-20P, UL listed.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
APW ECO 4000-500E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Opening||1-1/2 inch|