The APW Wyott M-83 120 is a bun grill toaster. This model can toast and butter up to 1,600 bun halves or slices of bread every hour. The user runs the bun over the butter roller, then puts it face down on the 6-inch feeder, which feeds the bread onto a conveyor. The bread is then pressed onto a nickel-plated steel griddle before being dropped out the front of the unit. This toaster is capable of toasting without butter, but if you choose this option you will need a PTFE sheet to make the surface non-stick. The griddle plate is 1⁄2-inch thick to ensure even heating, and the user can set its temperature between 200 and 500 degrees Fahrenheit to get the toast darkness you require.
The conveyor bun grill has several features that make it easy to clean. The feeder, conveyor belt, butter roller, and butter pan all lift out easily for cleaning and are dishwasher-safe. This also exposes the griddle surface, which is nickel-plated to make cleaning it simple. When service is needed, the side panel is removable to provide easy access to all interior components. The conveyor is self-leveling to accommodate varying bread thicknesses, but you can also adjust the distance between the conveyor belt and the grill to ensure the perfect toasting results. The stainless steel exterior is durable and resistant to damage and corrosion and the interior wires and electronic components are insulated from heat to ensure the unit's long life.
The bun toaster is easy to install, featuring adjustable legs to ensure it can be installed level. This model also includes a built-in 39-inch cord with a standard three-pronged NEMA 5-15 plug, so it can be easily installed without needed an electrician.
- Bun grill is capable of buttering and toasting up to 1,600 bun halves each hour
- Quick pre-heat allows you to start toasting quickly
- Conveyor is self-leveling to allow for a variety of bun and bread thicknesses
- Butter roller evenly butters each bun
- Bread is toasted on a 1⁄2-in. thick nickel-plated steel griddle, which offers even heating and is easy to clean
- Griddle plate is thermostatically controlled, with a range of 200 to 500 degrees F
- Side panel is easily removable to service interior parts
- Conveyor belt is removable for cleaning and to provide access to the griddle for cleaning
- Stainless steel exterior is durable and corrosion-resistant
- Wire and other electronic components are insulated for protection from ambient heat
- 6-in. feeder included for easy operation
- Legs are adjustable to make even installation simple
- Pilot light cycles on when heating elements are on
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 1600 W, 13.3 A, 39-in. cord with NEMA 5-15P plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 245⁄8 in. W x 12 in. D x 20 in. H
- UL, cULus Listed; NSF Certified
Bun Grill Conveyor Toaster, electric, countertop, up to 1600 pieces/hour capacity, electromechanical thermostat, wet or dry operation (dry requires PTFE required), vertical conveyor, butter roller & pan, stainless steel construction, adjustable legs, cULus, NSF, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
APW M-83 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Butter Spreader|