Standard Features and Benefits
- Hot Rod® Series
- Can grill up to 850 hot dogs per hr.
- 11 rollers with a 30-1/2 in. cooking surface
- 2 independently controlled cooking surfaces
- Infinite control allows operator to adjust temperature for a variety of foods
- Tru-Turn coating allows rollers to be wiped clean with a damp cloth
- Raised rollers allow easy cleaning of the cooking surface
- Removable grease pan
- Rollers are sealed with Teflon® to prevent grease from penetrating motors and chains
- Dependable high-torque motor
- Stainless steel is durable and easy to clean
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 11 A, 1320W, NEMA 5-15P plug and 6-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 34-3/4 in. W x 18-5/8 in. D x 8-1/2 in. H
- UL, CE, and CSA Listed; NSF Certified
HotRod Hot Dog Grill, Roller-Type, 34-3/4" W x 18-3/8" D, Tru-Turn rollers, infinite controls, approximately 850 frank capacity per hour, stainless steel construction, 120/60/1v
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
APW HRS-50 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (Hot Dogs)||50 to 99|
|Category||Hot Dog Roller Grills|
|Width (in)||30 in to 39 in|