Standard Benefits and Features
- X*Pert™ Series
- 2 cooking zones can be independently operated
- Preheats in 10-min. and cooks hot dogs in 4-min.
- Tru-Turn coated rollers can easily be wiped clean with a damp cloth
- Infinite Control System allows operator to adjust temperatures to cook different types of food
- Cabinet is stainless steel for durability and easy cleaning
- Removable grease pan
- Raised rollers allow for easy cleaning of cooking surface
- 16 Tru-Turn rollers are non-stick coated
- For consistent cooking, Tru-Heat technology keeps temperature variance across cooking surface less than 7 degrees F
- Ends of rollers are sealed with polytetrafluoroethylene to prevent grease from penetrating the inside of the roller
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 12.2 A, 1465W, 2 power cords with NEMA 5-15P plugs included
- Overall Dimensions: 23-3/4 in. W x 29-9/16 in. D x 8-1/2 in. H
- UL, CE, and CSA Listed; NSF Certified
X*PERT™ HotRod® Hot Dog Grill, Tru-Turn rollers, (765) hot dog capacity per hour, infinite controls, removable grease pan, stainless steel exterior, coated steel bottom, UL, CSA, NSF, CE, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
APW HRS-45 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (Hot Dogs)||1 to 49|
|Category||Hot Dog Roller Grills|
|Width (in)||20 in to 29 in|