The GHPS2ING is a hot plate with two burners in a step-up design. The burners feature removable cast iron grates, allowing you to easily clean underneath them. The bullnose is curved for user comfort, and prevents operator burns and shields the knobs from damage.
- Part of the Champion series by APW Wyott
- 2 burners in step-up configuration
- Powered by natural gas, but is field-convertible to LP
- 28,000 BTU per burner
- Heats quickly up to cooking temperature, reducing boil time by 50 percent
- Pilot light can be easily lit though opening in the front
- Stainless steel front and top are durable and resistant to rust and wear
- Heavy-duty cast iron grates are removable for easy cleaning
- Bull-nose protects user from burns and blocks knobs from spills and damage
- Removable grease pan makes cleaning simple
- Infinitely adjustable gas valves turn 180 degrees
- 4-in. legs are adjustable to make level installation easy
- Overall Dimensions: 12-in. W x 243⁄4-in. D x 163⁄4-in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH, CE, CSA, CSA-Gas, CSA-Design listed
Champion Hotplate, NG gas, 12", countertop, (1) 28,000 BTU open burner, (1) 28,000 BTU step-up open burner, cast iron top grate, cast iron burners, manual controls, drip pan, stainless steel construction, 4" adjustable legs, 56,000 BTU, cULus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
APW GHPS-2I SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet