The APW Wyott GHP-2I hot plate is constructed of stainless and aluminized steels for durability and resistance to corrosion. Its welded construction provides stability to the unit. The bullnose front prevents users from getting burned as easily. Cast iron top grates are heavy duty and removable for cleaning. Four 4-inch legs are adjustable and lift the unit off the countertop.
This unit comes with two burners and are powered by natural gas. A field convertible gas regulator is included, as well as a 3⁄4-inch gas hookup. The gas valves adjust 180 degrees so the user can get the exact results they want when cooking product. A crumb and grease collection tray sits under the unit and is removable to make cleanup simple. The APW Wyott GHP-2I hot plate has self-cleaning radiants.
- 2 burners heat the hot plate
- 28,000 BTU per burner
- Pilot light is lit easily thanks to openings in the front
- Stainless steel construction resists minor damage and withstands heavy use
- Cast iron grates sit over the burners and withstand constant use
- Welded construction provides stability
- Bull-nose front design helps prevent injury
- Bottom-mounted grease pan removes to make cleanup simple
- Top grates are removable for cleaning
- Radiants are self-cleaning
- Heated by natural gas but comes with a field convertible gas regulator
- Adjustable gas valves turn 180 degrees for customized results
- 4-in. legs are adjustable and heat resistant
- 3⁄4 in. gas hookup
- Overall Dimensions: 12 in. W x 32 in. D x 135⁄8 in. H
- CSA and UL-EPH listed
Champion Hotplate, NG gas, countertop, (2) 28,000 BTU burners, cast iron top grate, cast iron burners, manual controls, drip pan, stainless steel construction, 4" adjustable legs, 56,000 BTU, cULus, NG
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
APW GHP-2I SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited|