The APW Wyott GCRB-48I NG charbroiler is heated by natural gas. Openings on the front panel make lighting and adjusting the pilot easy without needing to remove the panel. The infinite gas valves turn 180 degrees so the operator has more control. If you decide you want to use propane instead, the adjustable gas regulator is field convertible. The control panel on this broiler is protected from high temperatures by a double walled firebox.
A stainless steel top skirt is durable and resistant to corrosion. The stainless steel radiants are self-cleaning. A bull-nose front extends out to protect employees from getting burned. The grate system can be adjusted in height for more control, and the top grates are removable for easy cleaning. Four U-shaped burners are used to cook, and each one uses 40,000 BTU for a total of 160,000 BTU. The APW Wyott GCRB-48I NG charbroiler is built with a 3-inch backsplash and sloped side splashes to prevent food debris from getting on other surfaces.
- Quick start up and recovery
- Grate system's height can be adjusted as needed for more control
- Openings in the front make lighting and adjusting the pilot easy without removing the front panel
- Infinite adjustable gas valves turn 180 degrees for more control
- Control panel is protected by a double walled firebox from high temperatures
- Bull-nose front extends out to protect staff from burns
- Bottom-mounted grease pan is easy to clean out
- Top grates are removable for cleaning
- Radiants are self-cleaning and constructed from stainless steel
- Gas regulator is adjustable and field convertible
- Heated with natural gas
- 4 U-shaped burners use 40,000 BTU each
- 3⁄4-in. cast iron, steak char grate
- 3-in. backsplash and sloped side splashes prevent grease and food particles from getting on other surfaces
- 4-in. legs are adjustable and lift the broiler off the countertop
- 3⁄4-in. NPT pipe
- Cooking surface measures 471⁄2 in. W x 171⁄8 in. D
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. W x 263⁄4 in. D x 153⁄4 in. H
- CSA and UL-EPH listed
Workline CharRock Broiler, natural gas, countertop, 48"W x 25"D (overall), thin-line cast iron grates removable in 6" sections, cast iron rock holder, stainless steel front, balance aluminized steel, 4" adjustable legs, 160,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
APW GCRB-48I SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|