This 36-in. natural gas countertop Char-Rock charbroiler by Champion is the perfect size for concession stands, snack bars, and restaurants with limited space. The steak-char grate creates those grill marks customers want. Composed of quality materials such as stainless steel non-cooking surfaces and radiants and cast iron grates, this 36-in. charbroiler will last for years.
- 36-in. wide cooking surface
- 3 "U" burners for a total of 120,000 BTUs
- Workable surface of 35-1/2 in. x 17-1/8 in.
- 2 manual controls allow the user to maintain desired temperatures
- Start-up and recovery times are maximized with this design
- Durable cast iron rock holder allows for distinct flavor
- Double-walled firewall protects control panel
- Adjustable gas valves and grate give operator maximum control
- Aluminized steel back and sides resist corrosion
- Heat-resistant legs are adjustable
- 12,000 BTUs Natural Gas
- Overall Dimensions: 15-3/4 H x 36-in. W x 26-3/4 in. D (4-1/2 in. are added to the rear for the regulator and pipe)
- UL-EPH and CE Listed
Champion Char-Rock Broiler, NG gas, countertop, 36" W x 25" D (O.A.), thin-line cast iron grates removable in 6" sections, cast iron rock holder, stainless steel front, balance aluminized steel, 4" adjustable legs, 120,000 BTU.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
APW GCRB-36I SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||GCRB-36H|
|Category||Char Broilers & Outdoor Grills|
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|